Southern Shores Beach Resort
The following rules are designed to make everyone's stay more enjoyable
1. No pets on premises. Penalty for violation is a $400.00 fine.
2. Be familiar with the fire extinguisher in the pantry. Read the instructions.
3. Be considerate of your neighbor and keep your stereo, TV and all other noise at a reasonable volume, especially after dark.
4. Do not run on deck, walkways or stairs.
5. Do not hang clothing, rafts, etc. on railings.
6. Keep walkways clear of rafts, beach balls, chairs, etc.
7. Do not remove any furniture from the unit.
8. Do not carry resort towels, blankets, sheets, etc. to the beach.
9. Do not use glass containers while on pool deck.
10. Place all garbage and trash in dumpster at the end of the building near streets. Do not place in any other outside containers. Please put garbage in a plastic bag before placing in dumpster.
11. Each unit will be inventoried by the housekeeper after each occupancy.
1. Please observe checkout time promptly at 10:00 A.M. Saturday. We must clean and inventory all units before the 4:00 P.M. check-in time.
2. Clean out the refrigerator and cabinets.
3. Place all soiled dishes, pots, pans, etc. in dishwasher and start washer.
4. Place all soiled linens, towels, washcloths, etc. in bathroom. Any damp items should be spread out and not bundled in the tub.
5. Put any relocated furniture or other inventory back in its proper location.
6. Secure all windows, doors, etc.
7. Turn off all lights and counter appliances. Unplug the coffee maker and clean.
8. Reset AC/Heat thermostat to energy saving setting: 78 in summer and 60 in winter. DO NOT TURN OFF.
9. Turn key(s) in to Manager during office hours. At other times, leave keys in the office outside box and lock the door as you leave.
10. You will be charged a special cleanup fee if extra cleaning on your unit is required.
THIS IS YOUR RESORT. TREAT IT BETTER THAN YOU WOULD YOUR OWN HOME.
Resident Manager office hours are 9:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M. The housekeeper relieves the manager on off days. Sunday and Monday are the Manager's days off. In case of emergency, contact Manager after hours in Unit #201. If the problem or need can wait until normal office hours, please wait.