Southern Shores Beach Resort
1. Utilization of any reservation is contingent upon you being in good standing, that is, all fees, assessments or other monetary amounts due the Association are paid in full. The automatic cancellation of any reservation will occur if your maintenance fee is not paid by February 15th annually. No additional notice will be furnished.
2. All homeowners will be subject to a $50.00 fee for voluntary re-scheduling prior to two weeks from date of reservation. Voluntary re-scheduling is not allowed within two weeks of any reservation, except for documented family emergency.
3. MAXIMUM ROOM CAPACITY: Breakers (Units 102-108 and 202-208) 6 people. (Units 109 & 209) 8 people. Observance of maximum capacity rule is required---NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. This is your Resort Facility- please treat it as your home away from home.
5. Units requiring extra cleaning: the owner making the reservation will be billed for the extra costs. Non-payment of extra cost incurred that is not paid may result in penalty assessment beyond the cost of additional cleaning.
6. Missing or broken items: the owner making the reservation will be billed for the replacement costs of all missing or broken items. All homeowners are responsible for the room inventory during their stay.
7. SWIMMING POOL USAGE: Parents or guardians must accompany children under 12 years of age.
8. CHECK IN TIME 4:00 P.M. / CHECK OUT TIME 10:00 A.M.
9. NO PETS ALLOWED.
10. Inappropriate actions of homeowners, either in units or on the grounds of the resort may be offenses resulting in fines and or penalties per the decision of the SSBR Board. All homeowners are reminded that the enjoyment of others regarding the use of the facility is of equal importance.
11. Homeowners must strictly adhere to parking rules at the resort. Homeowners must park in their assigned parking space. More than two vehicles shall not be allowed. Vehicles that do not fit the assigned parking for each unit shall be relocated off the resort property. Failure to comply with parking rules shall result in the vehicle being towed with expense or such charged to the homeowner of record for the unit for which violation occurred.